BIG DATA CONFERENCE
Vilnius and Online
CALL FOR TRACK HOSTS
Big Data Conference Europe is a four-day conference with technical talks in the fields of Big Data, High Load, Data Science, Machine Learning and AI.
Conference brings together developers, IT professionals and users to share their experience, discuss best practices, describe use cases and business applications related to their successes. The event is designed to educate, inform and inspire – organized by people who are passionate about Big Data and Data Exploration. We look forward to seeing you there!
Who are we looking for?
We would like to invite everyone with event or podcast hosting experience and/or anyone passionate about Big Data, High Load, Data Science or Machine Learning topic and eager to experience themselves as track hosts.
What is expected?
The main responsibilities of a track host include:
- Introduce the speakers and their sessions by adding up some spice;
- Initiate a short chit-chat with the speaker before the session to get things going;
- Facilitate the session by keeping the track of time and upholding the flow;
- Break the silence and get the audience to speak up;
- Maintain a positive and festive atmosphere.
Travel and accommodation expenses will be reimbursed on a request. Accepted Track Hosts will receive a complementary conference registration.
We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Read the Code of Conduct here.